Gas Cylinder Holder - 1D Series (9)
Gas Cylinder Holder - 2D Series (6)
Gas Cylinder Holder - 3D Series (6)
Gas Cylinder Holder - 4D Series (6)
Buy Cylinder Storage Racks Direct From Us, and Save!
(Scroll down to bottom for various rack configurations – for 1-8 tanks)
JT Racking Systems is your trusted name for safe and secure gas cylinder racks. They are typically used in hospital or laboratory gas storage rooms but can be utilized wherever securing of cylinders is needed.Our cylinder racks are proudly made in the U.S. and are manufactured in California with U.S. steel and chain. They meet NFPA cylinder restraint requirements. We offer 4 types of cylinder racks below with our 1D Series, 2D Series, 3D Series, and 4D Series options.
Medical Gas Cylinder Rack Storage Features:
- Meets NFPA cylinder restraint requirements
- Secure 1-8 full size cylinders per rack
- Right and left-armed racks available for multiple cylinders in one area
- Modular design allows unlimited growth of cylinder quantity.
- Secures to floors with Hilti® KwikBolts-TZ (included) ½” ID x 7″ length
- Organizes gases by types, and maintains them in rows
- Greatly increases storage capacity of both new and existing floor space.
- Dual restraint required in seismic areas
- 2″ x 2″ x 1/8″ tube steel, hot rolled, P&O.
- 5/16″ steel welded link chain, electrically zinc plated, weight limit: 1,900 lbs.
- 5/16″ zinc plated carabineer hooks, weight limit: 520 lbs.
- All joints wrap-welded and polished, mounting holes drilled
- Assembly finished with exterior grade polyurethane powder paint, baked-on finish, standard color: black (custom color available)
To learn more about the modular capabilities of our cylinder storage racks and how they fit together, check out our racking system configurator.
OSHPD OPA # OPA-2878-10 Certified
These cylinder gas rack frames have been seismically certified and engineered to meet the California Building Code 2010 (CBC) and the strict requirements of the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD). The design of these structural frames allow for them to be used within essential facilities.