Planned Construction Shutdown
The Oxy-Lifeline® is the perfect tool for hospitals that are undergoing construction or need to make a repair to their underground mainline for their Oxygen Systems. The Oxy-Lifeline® provides an above ground alternate route for the oxygen which allows the underground piping to be repaired or modified.
Oxy-Lifeline® “Patent # 8,141,571 (Utility Patent)”
- Rapidly Deployable by 1-2 personnel
- Utilizes on-site Oxygen Source
- No need to bring in a Truck, Tank or Additional Gas Supplies
- Can be used for an extended period of time without continuous monitoring and support
The Oxy-Lifeline® was recently used by a hospital in San Diego that needed to repair a 3” valve that was leaking, 6 weeks after this repair was completed they employed the Oxy-Lifeline® again to provide Oxygen to two separate buildings while a 70’ section of mainline was replaced.
* Click here to read a letter from a southern California hospital that needed a truck.
* Click here to view our Oxy-Lifeline® Product Brochure
* Click here to view our Oxy-Lifeline® Powerpoint Presentation