Showing all 6 results
2D1W Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$545.00
2D1W-L Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$490.00
2D1W-R Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$490.00
2D2W Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$680.00
2D2W-L Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$605.00
2D2W-R – Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$605.00
Racks are 24″ deep by 30″ tall, and secure 1-4 full size cylinders per rack.
JT Racking Systems are used as a safety rack to secure and restrain gas cylinders. They are typically used in hospital or laboratory gas storage rooms but can be utilized wherever securing of cylinders is needed.
To learn more about the modular capabilities of our cylinder storage racks and how they fit together, check out our racking system configurator.
OSHPD OPA # OPA-2878-10
2D Cylinder Holder Features:
- Meets NFPA Cylinder Restraint Requirements.
- Secure 1-4 Full Size Cylinders per Rack.
- Right and Left-Armed Racks Available for Multiple Cylinders in One Area.
- Modular Design Allows Unlimited Growth of Cylinder Quantity.
- Secures to Floors with Hilti® KwikBolts-TZ. (included.) ½” ID x 7″ Length.
- Organizes Gases by Types, and Maintains Them in Rows.
- Greatly Increases Storage Capacity of Both New and Existing Floor Space.
- Dual Restraint Required In Seismic Areas.
- 2″ x 2″ x 1/8″ Tube Steel, Hot Rolled, P&O.
- 5/16″ Steel Welded Link Chain. Electrically Zinc Plated. Weight Load Limit: 1,900 lbs.
- 5/16″ Zinc Plated Carabineer Hooks. Weight Load Limit: 520 lbs.
- All Joints Wrap-Welded and Polished, Mounting Holes Drilled.
- Assembly Finished with Exterior Grade Polyurethane Powder Paint, Baked-On Finish, Standard Color: Black (Custom Color Available)