Allied Half Inch to Four Inch Dual Port Ball Valves
- For control of most common medical gases, including nitrogen and vacuum
- Includes copper extensions and dual gauge ports
- Full port flow-through design reduces gas flow restrictions
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1
- Durable seals for longer, trouble-free life
- Blow-out proof stem
|Request a Quote|
All ball valves shall be factory cleaned for oxygen service, individually bagged, and shall conform to NFPA 99 standards.
Each 1/2″ to 4″ valve consists of Teflon/Viton seats and adjustable stem packing gland with a Teflon stem seal.
All ball valves are rated at 400 psig, as well as full vacuum (29.9″ Hg). Valves go from full ON to full OFF by turning the vinyl-gripped valve handle 90°.
Latching handles may be ordered separately when required.
Type K copper tubing is factory installed to help prevent valve seat damage during brazing.
Each valve shall have two gauge ports.