Amico Medical Gas Check Valve with Extensions
- Cleaned for medical gas service
- Individually packaged and capped
- Available in sizes ½” to 4″
- 3-piece design for ease of maintenance
- Type-K copper extensions
- Dual gauge port design
- 100% Hydrostatically tested
- Pressure rating up to 300 psig [2.068 kPa]
- Highest CV possible
|Request a Quote
- The Medical Gas Check Valve shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The valves shall be a 3-Piece design, with a removable body for servicing without cutting or disassembling
of lines. Valves are to be provided with type-K copper extensions for connections on the pipeline. The medical gas check valves are designed for working pressures of up to 300 psig [2,068 kPa]
- Each check valve assembly shall be washed and degreased for medical gas service as per CGA G-4.1. Pipe stub extensions shall be capped at both ends. The valve shall be supplied in a sealed plastic bag to prevent contamination prior to installation.
- NOTE: The Medical Gas Check Valve is recommended to be installed in the horizontal position.