Allied Half Inch to Four Inch Ball Valve
- For control of most common medical gases, including nitrogen and vacuum
- Includes copper extensions and gauge port
- Full port flow-through design reduces gas flow restrictions
- Complies with Federal Standard WW-V35B Type II Class A, Style 1
- Cleaned for oxygen service
- Durable seals for longer, trouble-free life
- Blow-out proof stem
|Request a Quote|
All ball valves are factory cleaned for oxygen service and conform to NFPA 99 standards. Each 1/2″ to 4″ valve consists of Teflon seats and adjustable stem packing gland with a Teflon stem seal. The 2-1/2″ and 3″ valves Consist of Teflon seats and double Teflon stem seals.
All ball valves are rated at 400 psig, as well as full vacuum (29.9″ Hg). Valves go from full ON to full OFF by turning the vinyl-gripped valve handle 90°. Lockingtype handles may be ordered separately when required. Copper tubing is factory installed to help prevent valve seat damage during soldering. Main and riser valves are not required to be installed in a box unless specifically noted or required.