Amico Passive Evac WAGD-AGSS Console Outlets
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA and CSA
- 100% Hydrostatic testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 1” [25mm] wall thickness adjustment
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I use
|Request a Quote|
The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- The Passive Outlets shall be manufactured with a 7 – 1/4” [184mm] length type “K” 7/8” [22mm] outside diameter, ¾” nominal size copper inlet pipe stub, which is silver brazed to the outlet body. Suction inlets are not supplied with a secondary check valve. A pressure plug is provided for testing purposes, rated at 150psi [1,034kPa]. Outlets bodies shall be gas speci” c by indexing each gas service to a gas speci” c dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identi” cation module.
- A large color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal.
- A one piece chromed fascia plate shall frame the outlet. With the back rough-in mounted the outlet shall adjust from 3/8” [10 mm] to 1” [25 mm] variation in wall thickness.
- The outlets shall be of modular design and include a gas specific 1.6 mm [16 ga]. Steel mounting plate designed to permit on-site ganging of multiple outlets, in any order, on 5” [127 mm] spacing.
- The Passive Front Latch-Valve Assembly is assembled with an aluminum adapter, which accommodates 19/33mm hose.
- All M.R.I. outlets are manufactured from nonferrous materials.
- All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- Amico products comply with NFPA-99.