Amico Instrumental Air DISS Ceiling Outlets
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA and CSA
- Accepts DISS gas specific adapters
- 100 % Hydrostatic testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 1” [25mm] wall thickness adjustment
- 360° Swivel Inlet Pipe for easy installation
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I. use
|Request a Quote|
The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- Outlets shall be manufactured with a 6-1/2” [165 mm] length type “K” 1/2” [12.7 mm] outside diameter (3/8” nominal) size copper inlet pipe stub, which is silver brazed to the outlet body. The body shall be of 1-5/16” [33 mm] diameter, one piece brass construction. For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi [1,379 kPa] in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance. Outlet bodies shall be gas speci! c by indexing each gas service to a gas specific dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identi! cation module.
- A large color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal.
- With the back rough-in mounted the outlet shall adjust from 3/8” [10mm] up to 1” [25mm] variation in wall thickness.
- The latch-valve assembly shall be D.I.S.S. (Diameter Index Safety System) only.
- All M.R.I. outlets are manufactured from nonferrous materials.
- All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- The outlets are UL Listed. and ETL Listed.
- Amico products comply with NFPA-99 and CSA.