Allied Pressure Vacuum Alarm Switches
Low Pressure and Vacuum Switch Data:
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- NEMA 4 water-tight housing with mounting brackets
- UL listed instrument quality snap-action switch
- Gas specific demand check fittings
|Request a Quote|
Low Pressure and Vacuum Switch Data
- Pressure and vacuum switches for medical gas alarm systems incorporate a UL listed single-pole double-throw snap-action micro switch. Each switch is rated at 10 amperes at 120 volts VAC.
- The pressure switch comes pre-wired for medical gas alarm system compatibility using field selected normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) circuitry. It is tested at 160 psi with an adjustable range of .5 to 80 psi, and factory pressure gas settings are 40 psi and 60 psi.
- The vacuum switch comes preset to 12″ Hg for alarm conditions. However, it is tested up to 30″ Hg with an adjustable range of 8″ to 29″ Hg.
- The NEMA 4 water-tight switch enclosure includes a mounting bracket, a gas specific inlet connection, and a 3/4″ FNPT top inlet conduit hub.
The switch can be field adjusted by turning the self-locking adjustment screw counter-clockwise to increase pressure setting (all dials calibrated for increasing settings).
The switch can be field adjusted by turning the adjustment screw counter-clockwise to approach atmospheric pressure.