Amico Check Valves
- Cleaned for medical gas service
- Individually packaged and capped
- Low pressure drop
- Positive seal and silent operation
- Spring loaded (for vertical mounting)
- 1/2” to 3” size available
- Check valve rated at 400 psig [2,758 kPa]
- 100% Hydrostatic tested
- 1/8” dual gauge ports
- Dual port design
|Request a Quote|
The Medical Gas Check Valve shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
The check valve body shall be made of bronze. It shall have a positive shut-off with a self-aligning spring loaded plunger which shall mate with a soft seat.
The check valve shall have a straight through design, for minimum pressure drop.
The check valve shall be vibration free and fast acting for silent operation.
Check valves shall be equipped with type “K” washed and degreased copper pipe stub extensions at both the inlet and outlet sides of the valve port to facilitate installation.
Each check valve assembly shall be washed and degreased for medical gas service. Pipe stub extensions shall be capped at both ends. The valve shall be supplied in a sealed plastic bag to prevent contamination prior to installation.
- Medical Gas Zone Valves
- Amico Multiple Zone Valve Box Assembly NFPA-CSA
- Amico Multiple Zone Valve Box with Sensor
- Amico Security Zone Valve Box
- Amico Single Zone Valve Box Assembly NFPA
- Amico Valve Alarm Combo Unit
- Allied Half Inch to Four Ince Ball Valve
- Allied Half Inch to Four Inch Dual Port Ball Valves
- Allied Emergency Oxygen Connection Box Assembly
- Allied Zone Valve Box Assemblies
- Amico Ball Valve with Extensions and Dual Purge Port
- Amico Ball Valve with Extensions with Stainless Steel Ball and Stem
- Amico Ball Valve with Extensions for Manifold
- Gauge for Valve Box and Isolation Valve
- Amico Check Valves