Allied 400 Series Connect2 Medical Gas Outlets
- Accepts both Chemetron® and Ohmeda® adapters in the same outlet
- Conforms to NFPA 99 and CGA standards.
- Safety keyed to help prevent cross-connections
- Rough-in channel box protected by metal plaster guard until final assembly
- Adjustable valve mechanism to compensate for variations in plaster thicknesses up to 3/4″
- Cleaned for oxygen service
- UL listed and CSA approved
|Request a Quote|
The Allied Connect2® medical gas outlet stations provide convenient access to medical gases in patient care locations. They accept either a Chemetron or Ohmeda adapter in the same outlet.
Finish plates are color-coded plastic with stainless steel inserts. Outlet finish plates and rough-in plates are safety keyed for positive crossconnection prevention. Primary valves are separate from the finish plate, allowing easy testing for leaks and cross connection. Primary valves are made of brass and contain a self-sealing poppet. Primary valves are field adjustable to compensate for variations in plaster thickness of 1/2″ to 3/4″. Outlets may be special ordered with extended valve bodies that allow for an additional 3/8″ or 3/4″ adjustment.
The type K copper inlet tube has a 1/2″ OD connection. The primary gas check can be serviced without shutting off the gas supply.
The outlet stations are fully compliant with NFPA 99 and CSA Z-305, and are cleaned for oxygen service in accordance with CGA G-4.1. The outlet is UL listed.
Release is easily accomplished with one hand using a push-button release (or twist release for Ohmeda style adapters). The primary valve poppet provides a dust-proof seal. Vacuum outlets maybe used with or without slide brackets for vacuum collection bottles of up to 1/2-gallon capacity. (Where slide brackets are used, order one per vacuum outlet.)