Press Sw W/Gauge for Nitrogen / Air and Oxygen Reserve
- Nitrogen / air and oxygen reserve systems
- Instrument quality snap-action switch
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- Nema 4 water-tight housing
- 10-250 psi ( adjustable range)
- Factory cleaned and sealed for oxygen service
|Request a Quote|
Pressure switch with gauge assembly for the medical gas alarm system shall incorporate a U.L. Listed single pole doublethrow snap-action switching element. Electrical connections are made through a 1/2” conduit connection to screw terminals on the switch. The switch may be wired normally open or normally closed. Electrical rating shall be 10 Ampere 120 volt AC.
- The pressure switch has a proof pressure of 1000 psi with an adjustable range of 10 to 230 psi decreasing pressure or 11 to 250 psi increasing pressure. Only for nitrogen provide one switch for the high pressure alarm and one for the low pressure alarm signal.
- The enclosure is a Nema 4 water tight housing with a 1/4” NPT gas service line connection and a 1/2” NPT conduit hub.
- A gauge is incorporated with a gas specific DISS nut and nipple that is attached to a 1/8” tee that houses the gauge.
- The Pressure Gauge Assembly will then be mounted directly to a gas speci! c DISS demand check (provided by Amico) directly onto the pipeline. The demand check shall have a 1/4” Male NPT connection.
- The Pressure Switch is UL Listed and CSA Approved.