Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Vacuum
- Removable copper diaphragm capsule
- Instrument quality snap-action switch
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- Nema 4 water-tight housing with mounting brackets
- Vacuum switches for normal 12” Hg systems
- Vacuum gauge with 2” dial
- DISS gas specific nut, nipple and demand check
|Request a Quote|
Vacuum Gauge Assembly for the medical gas alarm system shall incorporate a U.L. Listed single pole double throw snap-action micro switch. The pressure switch shall be prewired with three color coded leads. Normally open or normally closed circuitry shall be field-selected to be compatible with the medical gas alarm system design. Electrical rating shall be 10 amperes at 120 volt AC.
- The vacuum switch shall be tested up to 30” Hg with an adjustable range of .8” to 29” Hg, preset at 12” Hg for the alarm condition.
- The switch enclosure shall be a Nema 4 water tight housing with mounting bracket, 1/4” FNPT bottom inlet gas service line connection, and 3/4” FNPT top inlet conduit.
- A gauge shall be incorporated after the pressure switch. A gas speci fic DISS nut and nipple shall be attached to the bottom of the gauge.
- The Vacuum Gauge Assembly will then be mounted directly to a gas speci c DISS demand check (provided by Amico) directly onto the pipeline. The demand check shall have a 1/4” Male NPT connection.
- Allied Medical Gas Alarm Panels
- Amico Alert-3 LCD Alarm
- Amico Compact Alarm Systems
- Amico Master Alarm Systems
- Amico Combination Alarm Systems – Compact-Master
- Amico Alarm Valve Combo Unit
- Amico Nema 4 Master Alarm
- Amico LCD Alarm Sensor Gold
- Amico Sensor Module
- Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Pressure
- Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Vacuum
- Press Sw W/Gauge for Nitrogen / Air and Oxygen Reserve
- Amico Alert 4 LCD Ethernet Area Alarm
- Amico Alert 4 LCD Ethernet Master Alarm
- Amico LCD Retro-Fit Alarm
- Amico Compact Retro-Fit Alarm
- Amico Retro-Fit Master Alarm
- Amico Universal Remote Alarm Buzzer
- Amico Computer Interface Module
- Amico BACnet