Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Pressure
- Removable copper diaphragm capsule
- Instrument quality snap-action switch
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- Nema 4 water-tight housing with mounting brackets
- Pressure switches for normal 50 psig systems
- Pressure gauge with 2” dial
- DISS gas speci! c nut, nipple and demand check
|Request a Quote
Pressure Gauge Assembly for the medical gas alarm system shall incorporate a U.L. Listed single pole double throw snap-action micro switch. The pressure switch shall be prewired with six color coded leads. Normally open or normally closed circuitry shall be field-selected to be compatible with the medical gas alarm system design. Electrical rating shall be 10 amperes at 120 volt AC.
- The pressure switch shall be tested at 160 psi with an adjustable range of .5 to 80 psi and have external calibration dials with tamper- proof cover. Factory settings shall be 40 psi and 60 psi for pressure gases.
- The switch enclosure shall be a Nema 4 water tight housing with mounting bracket, 1/4” FNPT bottom inlet gas service line connection, and 3/4” FNPT top inlet conduit.
- A gauge shall be incorporated after the pressure switch. A gas speci ! c DISS nut and nipple shall be attached to the bottom of the gauge.
- The Pressure Gauge Assembly will then be mounted directly to a gas speci! c DISS demand check (provided by Amico) directly onto the pipeline. The demand check shall have a 1/4” Male NPT connection.