Amico Nema 4 Master Alarm
- Microprocessor based with an individual microprocessor on each module
- Up to 20 functions in a standard configuration
- LED Alarm lights utilized for long life
- Maintenance mode for ease of trouble shooting
- Self diagnostic circuitry for added reliability
- Modules can be upgraded in the field to interface to a building management system
- Alarm buzzer in excess of 90 decibels
- All modules to be mounted on a hinged frame for easy accessibilitye
- Last alarm ashes, acknowledged alarm shows continuous RED signal
- Dry contacts for remote monitoring of high and low alarms and the distance between the master module and source equipment can be up to 10,000 ft. (3,000 m)
|Request a Quote|
The Nema 4 Master Alarm system shall be an Amico Alert-2 series, complete with a five-year warranty.
- Each module shall be microprocessor based and eld adjustable. A maintenance mode shall, when enabled, latch the alarms, requiring a reset after the alarm condition has been rectified. This is to assist in tracking down wiring problems or faulty field devices. The Nema 4 Master alarm shall identify the last alarm condition by ashing, while the already acknowledged alarm shows a continuous red signal.
- A repeat alarm function shall, when enabled, be capable of turning on the buzzer again, after a preset time, if the fault condition has not been rectified.
- The module shall handle 10 or 20 functions in the standard box. Nema 4 Master alarms shall be modular in construction. If an alarm occurs, a “RED” alarm LED light shall illuminate and the audible alarm shall sound. Pushing the “ALARM MUTE” button will silence the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
- The Nema 4 Master Alarm system shall be a closed circuit self monitoring type. A green “POWER” light shall provide indication that the unit is energized. In addition “TEST” and “ALARM MUTE” buttons shall be easily accessible under hinged cover to operate and test the unit.
- The module shall be eld upgradable to allow for interfacing to a building management system with the addition of an add-on circuit board which plugs into the master module.
- The molded fiberglass polyester enclosure shall have outstanding chemical and temperature resistance qualities and exhibit excellent weather ability and physical properties. The fiberglass shall be easily punched, drilled, filed, or sawed. The seamless foamin- place gasket shall assure watertight and dust-tight seal. The polyester mounting brackets and stainless steel attachment screws shall be provided with each enclosure. The scratch resistant window shall be permanently bonded in place.
- Input power to the Amico Alert-2 alarm is: 115 VAC to 220 VAC, 50 to 60 HZ. Amico products comply with NFPA-99.
- Allied Medical Gas Alarm Panels
- Amico Alert-3 LCD Alarm
- Amico Compact Alarm Systems
- Amico Master Alarm Systems
- Amico Combination Alarm Systems – Compact-Master
- Amico Alarm Valve Combo Unit
- Amico Nema 4 Master Alarm
- Amico LCD Alarm Sensor Gold
- Amico Sensor Module
- Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Pressure
- Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Vacuum
- Press Sw W/Gauge for Nitrogen / Air and Oxygen Reserve
- Amico Alert 4 LCD Ethernet Area Alarm
- Amico Alert 4 LCD Ethernet Master Alarm
- Amico LCD Retro-Fit Alarm
- Amico Compact Retro-Fit Alarm
- Amico Retro-Fit Master Alarm
- Amico Universal Remote Alarm Buzzer
- Amico Computer Interface Module
- Amico BACnet