Amico LCD Retro-Fit Alarm
- LCD alarm panel incorporates the latest microprocessor based technology
- Smallest 8 gas alarm in the industry
- Auto detecting gas sensors (no need to set dip switches)
- Digital sensors can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing shielded twisted pair wiring up to 100 ft [30.5 m]
- Sensors designed to create interference barrier for increased RFI/EMI protection
- LCD brightness and volume are field adjustable
- LCD display readable in poor lighting conditions
- Self-diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance
- High/Low alarm set points are field adjustable for each individual gas service
|Request a Quote|
The Digital LCD Area Alarm system shall be an Amico Alert-3 series, complete with a five-year warranty.
The LCD alarm shall be microprocessor based, with a minimum of a 10″ [25.4 cm] screen. The sensors shall be capable of local (in box, up to 8 sensors) or remote mounting (up to 8 sensors). Sensors will be automated for gas-specific detection.
Each sensor unit shall be gas-specific, with an error message display for an incorrect connection.
Each specific service shall be provided with a digital read-out comprising of 0-249 psi [0-1,717 kPa] for pressure and 0-30 inHg [-100-0 kPa] for Vacuum. The digital read-out shall provide a constant indication of each service being measured. An indicator shall be provided for each service indicating a green “Normal” and a red “High” or “Low” alarm condition.
If an alarm occurs, the green indicator will change to red and a continuous audible alarm will sound. Pushing the (mute button/push to test button) will cancel the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
The default set-points shall be +/- 20% variation from normal condition. In the calibration mode, High/Low set-points shall be adjustable by on board push buttons. To view the set points and audible alarm sound level, press and hold the mute button for twenty (20) seconds.
The frame assembly can be added to an existing alarm panel in the field with the addition of an extended mounting frame. The mounting frame is made from 18 gauge aluminum that has been painted for aesthetic appeal.
LCD Sensor operating pressure range:
|Mid-Pressure:||(0 psi to 99 psi) – OXY, AIR, N₂O, CO₂|
|Vacuum:||(0 inHg to 30 inHg) – VAC, WAGD, AGSS|
|High-Pressure:||(0 psi to 249 psi) – NIT, IAR|
Input power to the Amico Alert-3 alarm is: 115-220 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
The Amico Alert-3 LCD alarm is ETL listed to UL 1069 and CSA C22.2 NO 205. Amico products comply with NFPA 99.