Amico Compact Retro-Fit Alarm
- Individual Microprocessor for each display and sensor module
- Digital sensors can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing shielded twisted pair wiring (up to 2,500 feet)
- True digital LED read-out with red “alarm” and green “normal” trend indication for each service
- Psi, kPa or Bar read-out (switch selected)
- Illuminated LED display readable even in poor lighting conditions
- Self-diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance
- High / Low Alarm set-points are field adjustable for each individual gas service
- Master Alarm modules can be intermixed with Compact Alarm modules
- Repeat alarm is adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes or off
- Dry contacts for the remote monitoring of high and low alarms (can be up to 10,000 feet)
- Ability to use existing quick-connect from another alarm panel located in the field
- All modules are mounted on a hinged frame for easy accessibility
- Alarm buzzer in excess of 90 decibels
|Request a Quote|
The Digital Compact Alarm Retro-fit kit shall be an Amico Alert-2 series, complete with a five-year warranty.
The alarm shall be microprocessor based with individual microprocessors on each display and sensor board. The sensors shall be capable of local (in box) or remote mounting. Each sensor and display unit shall be gas-specific, with an error message display for an incorrect connection.
The compact alarms shall be of modular construction and shall be field expandable with the addition of extra modules. Up to 12 services can be accommodated per standard box.
Each specific service shall be provided with an LED digital read-out comprising of 0-250 psi [1,724 kPa] for pressure and 0-30″Hg [-100-0 kPa] for Vacuum. The digital read-out shall provide a constant indication of each service being measured. A bar graph trend indicator shall be provided for each service indicating a green “NORMAL”, and a red “HIGH” or “LOW” alarm condition. If an alarm occurs, the “RED” alarm led shall flash and the audible alarm will sound. Pushing the “MUTE” button will cancel the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
The default set-points shall be +/-20% variation from normal conditions. In the calibration mode, the following parameters shall be field adjustable: high/low set-points, imperial/ metric units, repeat alarm enable / disable. Set-points shall be adjustable by two on board push buttons.
In addition, the “TEST” & “MUTE” buttons shall be easily accessible to operate and test the unit.
The frame assembly can be added to an existing alarm panel in the field with the addition of an extended mounting frame. The mounting frame is made from 18 gauge aluminum that has been painted for aesthetic appeal.
Input power to the Amico Alert-2 alarm is: 115 VAC to 220 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
The Alarm is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Amico products comply with NFPA 99 and CSA Z7396.1.