Amico Combination Alarm Systems – Compact-Master
- Digital sensors can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing twisted pair wiring up to 5,000 ft. [1,524 m]
- True digital LED read-out with red “alarm”, normal green trend indicator for each service Illuminated
- LED display readable even in poor lighting conditions
- Psi, kPa or BAR read-out (switch selected)
- High/low alarm set-points are ! eld adjustable for each gas service
- Repeat alarm, adjustable 1 to 60 minutes or off
- Gas speci! c sensor with DISS nut and nipple.
- Display module with an error message for incorrect sensor to display connection
- Maintenance mode for ease of trouble shooting
- Modules can be upgraded in the ! eld to interface to a building management system or slave alarm
- Repeat alarm adjustable 10, 15, 30 minutes or off
- Dry contacts for remote monitoring of high and low alarms and the distance between the master module and source equipment can be up to 10,000 ft. (3,000 m)
- Alarm buzzer in excess of 90 decibels
- Individual microprocessor for each display and sensor module
- Self diagnostic circuitry for added reliability
- All modules mounted on a hinged frame for easy accessibility
|Request a Quote|
Both the Compact & Master Alarm systems shall be an Amico Alert-2 Series, complete with a five-year warranty.
- Each module of the Compact Alarm shall be microprocessor based with individual microprocessors on each display and sensor board. The sensors shall be capable of local (in box) or remote mounting. Each sensor and display unit shall be gas specific, with an error message display for an incorrect connection.
- Both the Compact Alarms & Master Alarms shall be of modular construction and shall be field expandable with the addition of extra modules. Up to six services (any combinations of Compact/Master modules) can be accommodated per standard box. Each display module shall have 2 displays and each Master Module shall handle 10 functions.
- Each specific service for the Compact Alarm shall be provided with an LED digital read-out comprising of 0-250psi [0-1,724 kPa] for pressure and 0-30”Hg [-100-0 HgkPa] for vacuum. The digital read-out shall provide a constant indication of each service being measured. It will indicate a green “NORMAL” and a red “HIGH” or “LOW” alarm condition. If an alarm occurs, the “RED” alarm light shall ” ash and the audible alarm will sound. Pushing the “ALARM MUTE” button will cancel the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
- The default set point on the Compact Alarms shall be +/-20% variation from normal condition. In the calibration mode the following parameters shall be ! eld adjustable: High/Low set-points, Imperial/ Metric units, Repeat alarm Enable/Disable. Set points shall be adjustable by two on board push buttons.
- Each Master Alarm module shall be microprocessor based and be able to be field adjustable. A maintenance mode shall, when enabled, latch the alarms, requiring a reset after the alarm condition has been recti! ed. This is to assist in tracking down wiring problems or faulty ! eld devices.
- A repeat alarm function shall, when enabled on the Master Alarm, be capable of turning on the buzzer again (after a preset time) if the fault condition has not been rectified.
- If an alarm occurs, a “RED” alarm LED light shall illuminate and the audible alarm shall sound. Pushing the “ALARM MUTE” button will silence the audible alarm but the unit will remain in alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
- The Alarm system shall be a closed circuit self monitoring type. A green “POWER” light shall provide indication that the unit is energized. In addition, “TEST” & “ALARM MUTE” buttons shall be easily accessible to operate and test the unit.
- Every Master Module shall be field upgradable to allow for interfacing to a building management system with the addition of an add-on circuit board which plugs into the master module.
- The box shall be fabricated from 18 gauge [1.3 mm] steel and the box mounting brackets shall be adjustable to accommodate for di# erent thickness of the wall.
- Input power to the Amico Alert-2 alarm is: 115 VAC to 220 VAC, 50 to 60 HZ. Amico products comply with NFPA-99.