Amico Alert-3 LCD Alarm
- LCD alarm panel incorporates the latest microprocessor based technology
- Smallest 8 gas alarm in the industry
- Auto detecting gas sensors (no need to set dip switches)
- Digital sensors can be mounted locally or remotely utilizing twisted pair wiring up to 5,000 ft. [1,524 m]
- Sensors designed to create interference barrier for increased RFI/EMI protection
- LCD brightness & volume is field adjustable
- LCD display readable in poor lighting conditions
- Self diagnostic and error message display for ease of maintenance
- High / Low alarm set points are field adjustable for each individual gas service
- Gas specific sensor with DISS nut and nipple
|Request a Quote|
The Digital LCD Area Alarm system shall be an Amico Alert-3 series, complete with a five-year warranty.
- The LCD alarm shall be microprocessor based, with a minimum of a 10” screen. The sensors shall be capable of local (in box up to 7 sensors) or remote mounting (up to 8 sensors). Sensors will be automated for gas specific detection.
- Each sensor unit shall be gas specific, with an error message display for an incorrect connection.
- Each specific service shall be provided with a digital read-out comprising of 0-250 psi [0-1,724 kPa] for pressure and 0-30”Hg [-100-0 kPa] for Vacuum. The digital read-out shall provide a constant indication of each service being measured. An indicator shall be provided for each service indicating a green “NORMAL” and a red “HIGH” or “LOW” alarm condition.
- If an alarm occurs, the green indicator will change to red and the audible alarm will sound. Pushing (mute button) will cancel the audible alarm, but the unit will remain in the alarm condition until the problem is rectified.
- The default set-points shall be +/- 20% variation from normal condition. In the calibration mode High/Low setpoints shall be adjustable by on board push buttons.
- The box shall be fabricated from an 18 gauge [1.3 mm] steel with a 3/8” [9.53 mm] O.D. type “K” copper pipe for connection to the service line. The box mounting brackets shall be adjustable to accommodate for di erent wall thickness.
- Input power to the Amico Alert-3 alarm is: 120 VAC, 60HZ.
- The Amico Alert-3 LCD alarm is ETL listed to UL 1069 and CSA C22.2 NO 205.