Allied IMPACT Local Alarm Panel
- Accommodates any combination of 8-input transducer modules or 10-input switch modules.
- Each transducer module can monitor any combination of pressure, temperature, flow, etc. inputs. 4-digit display cycles through inputs, displaying each reading in turn.
- Primary power design accepts 115 or 230 VAC (50/60 Hz).
- Communicates with PC-based alarm monitor software. (Software and Interface Module sold separately).
- UL listed and ULC approved.
- Patent pending.
|Request a Quote|
IMPACT® local alarm panels shall be designed to meet the requirements of NFPA and CSA standards. Alarms shall be UL listed and ULC approved as an assembly and shall include all necessary displays, factory wiring, transformers and circuitry requiring only 115 volt or 230 VAC primary power. Internal voltage shall be stepped down to 5 VDC and 15 VDC for control circuit power. Voltage to external pressure or vacuum transducers will be 15 VDC.