Ohmeda Diamond 1, 2, 3 Compatible Retro-Fit Outlet
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA and CSA
- Accepts Ohmeda Diamond™ and DISS gas-specific adapters depending on the type ordered
- 100% pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Universal rough-in assembly to accept Quick Disconnect or DISS front adapters (can be interchanged at any time)
|Request a Quote
Ohmeda Diamond 1 Compatible Retro-Fit Outlet
Ohmeda Diamond 2, 3 Compatible Retro-Fit Outlet
The medical gas Retro-Fit outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
Outlets shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check for positive pressure for gas services. The secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi [1,379 kPa] in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance. Outlet bodies shall be gas-specific by indexing each gas service to a gas-specific single pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module.
A large, color-coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal.
A one piece filler frame and chrome trim plate shall frame the outlet.
The latch-valve assembly shall be Ohmeda Diamond™ (Ohio Medical) Quick Disconnect compatible and accept only corresponding Ohmeda type gas specific adapters or any of the compatible outlets manufactured by Amico.
Amico products comply with NFPA 99.