Amico Retractable Ceiling Column Outlets
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA and CSA
- Accepts DISS gas specific adapters
- 100 % Hydrostatic testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 3/4” [19 mm] mounting plate thickness adjustment
- Universal Rough-In Assembly to accept Quick Disconnects or DISS Front Adapters (Can be interchanged at any time)
- Outlets are also available for M.R.I. use
- DISS back body connection
|Request a Quote|
The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
- Outlet back bodies shall be manufactured with a DISS gas speci c tting which accepts only DISS speci c adapters. Body shall be 1-5/16” [33 mm] diameter one piece brass construction. For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi [1,379 kPa] in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance. Outlet bodies shall be gas speci c by indexing each gas service to a gas speci c dual pin indexing arrangement on the respective identi cation module.
- A large color coded front plate shall be used for ease of gas identi cation and aesthetic appeal.
- The latch-valve assembly shall be Ohmeda DiamondTM Quick Disconnect, Chemetron Quick Disconnect, Puritan-Bennett Quick Disconnect, or DISS depending on the type ordered.
- All M.R.I. outlets are manufactured from nonferrous material.
- All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
- The outlets are UL Listed and ETL Listed.
- Amico products comply with NFPA-99.