Amico Economy Manifold
- Heavy duty line regulator to produce optimum gas flow
- Pressure switch with dry contacts to indicate Reserve In Use alarm
- Check valves provided to prevent back flow from one bank to another
- Removable cabinet enclosure for easy installation and service
- Maximum inlet pressure is 3,000 psi (20,685 kPa)
- Maximum delivery pressure is 180 psi (1,242 kPa)
|Request a Quote|
The Amico Economy Manifold incorporates the basic necessities for distribution and monitoring of gas throughout a facility.
The Manifold is semi-automatic and shall switch from “In Use” bank to “Reserve” bank once the “In Use” bank depletes. Manual operation shall be required at the time of changing cylinders to ensure that the “Reserve” bank is changed to “In Use”. The bank that has new cylinder(s) shall be the “Reserve”.
A pressure switch controls the remote alarm which indicates the “In Use” to “Reserve” supply switch-over and that cylinder replacement is necessary. The pressure switch is set to trigger an alarm condition when the operating bank pressure drops pressure slightly above the secondary bank outlet pressure and just before the bank switch-over occurs.
All Manifold regulators, piping and control switching equipment shall be cleaned for oxygen service.