Amico Heavy Duty Manifold Liquid
- Fully automatic self-contained shuttle-valve, with no electrical power required for switching
- Input power 110 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 HZ
- Unit of measure switching (psi/kPa/BAR)
- Two limit switches for positive indication of bank in use
- CGA gas specific header bar with integral check valve and cylinder pigtail assemblies (to be ordered separately)
- 360° Swivel Inlet Pipe for easy installation
- Third input for High-Pressure back-up reserve
- Economizer Circuit
- Dual line pressure regulators
- 3/4” isolation valve for supply line
- Manifold complies with CSA Z7396.1
- Interface to Amico AIMS system
|Request a Quote|
The Digital Medical Gas Manifold shall be an Amico Alert-2 Liquid series. This manifold shall also include a five-year warranty which warrants a defect-free product.
The Manifold shall be a digital, fully automatic type and shall switch from “Bank In Use” to “Reserve” bank without fluctuation in the supply line pressure and without the need for external power. After the switch-over, the “Reserve” bank shall then become the “Bank in Use” and the “Bank in Use” shall become the “Reserve” bank. When change-over occurs, the ‘Push to Test’ button must be pressed to put board into “Ready” mode. al operating pressure. The header bar shall incorporate integral check valves for each station. The manifold shall be equipped with limit switches and pressure transducers for indication and for operation of the fail-safe relay which transmits a remote Normally Closed signal to the master medical gas alarm.
All manifold regulators, piping and control switching equipment shall be cleaned for oxygen service and installed inside the cabinet to minimize tampering with the regulators or switch settings.
The Manifold cabinet is for general purpose use. NEMA-4 is an option for outdoor use.
The Manifold shall include two pressure relief valves, one high pressure 225 psi [1,551 kPa] and one low pressure 75 psi [517 kPa] for Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Nitrous Oxide. Nitrogen has one high pressure relief valve set at 375 psi [2,586 kPa] and one low pressure at 225 psi [1,551 kPa].
Manifold not recommended to be used for hyperbaric chambers.
The Manifold is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.