- Network accessible I/O with built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Supports BACnet/IP
- Adheres to BACnet Application Specific Controller (B-ASC) profile
- Supports up to 30 master alarm inputs
- Low-voltage 24 VAC or VDC powered
- LED indicators for inputs, outputs, CPU status, and Ethernet activity/link/data rate
|Request a Quote|
The BACnet interface system shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
The BACnet Interface Module provides a convenient method of interfacing Amico Master Alarm to building automation systems that utilizes BACnet technology.
The BACnet interface complies with BACnet/IP as de ned in ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 135-2004 The BACnet Interface Module is composed of a 3rd party BacNet devices wired and con gured to translate dry-contacts signal from Amico Master Alarm panel to a BacNet/IP format which can be access with any BacNet/IP server.
The BACnet system can handle up to 30 master alarm points, each 10 pts master board needs one computer interface to communicate from Master to BACnet device.
Input power is 115 VAC to 220 VAC, 50 to 60.
- Allied Medical Gas Alarm Panels
- Amico Alert-3 LCD Alarm
- Amico Compact Alarm Systems
- Amico Master Alarm Systems
- Amico Combination Alarm Systems – Compact-Master
- Amico Alarm Valve Combo Unit
- Amico Nema 4 Master Alarm
- Amico LCD Alarm Sensor Gold
- Amico Sensor Module
- Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Pressure
- Amico Pressure Switch with Gauge for Vacuum
- Press Sw W/Gauge for Nitrogen / Air and Oxygen Reserve
- Amico Alert 4 LCD Ethernet Area Alarm
- Amico Alert 4 LCD Ethernet Master Alarm
- Amico LCD Retro-Fit Alarm
- Amico Compact Retro-Fit Alarm
- Amico Retro-Fit Master Alarm
- Amico Universal Remote Alarm Buzzer
- Amico Computer Interface Module
- Amico BACnet