Allied IMPACT Combination Alarm Panel
- Great for Level 2 and Level 3 facilities that are not required to have the full complement of individual master and area alarms.
- Complies with NFPA99.
- Can monitor all source equipment and line pressures.
- Use to monitor satellite facilities from a central location.
- Communicates with available PC-based alarm monitor software. (Software and Interface Module sold separately.)
- UL listed and ULC approved.
- Patent pending.
|Request a Quote
Allied IMPACT® combination alarm panels shall be designed to meet the requirements of NFPA and CSA standards. Alarms shall be UL listed and ULC approved as an assembly and shall include all necessary displays, factory wiring, transformers and circuitry, requiring only 115 volt or 230 VAC primary power. Internal voltage shall be stepped down to 5 VDC and 15 VDC for control circuit power. Voltage to external pressure or vacuum transducers will be 15 VDC. All transducers for combination alarms shall be installed at the pipeline and wired back to the alarm panel using 2-wire shielded cable.
- Combination alarm panels shall be modular in design and accept any combination of pressure, vacuum, dual display, 8-transducer, and/or switch input modules.
- The control module shall include a Silence/Enter button, a Test/Shift button, an Up button, and a Down button. These buttons shall be used to silence the audible alarm, set up the alarm panel, and to test the alarm panel. The test button shall test all modules one at a time. An LED on the control module shall illuminate green to indicate power on.
- Line pressure modules shall be available in single and dual display configurations. Single display modules shall be specific to pressure or vacuum, while dual display modules shall accept any combination of pressure and/or vacuum inputs. Single display modules shall incorporate a vertical series of LEDs to indicate relative pressure. Dual display modules shall include 3 LEDs for each display, indicating low, normal and high pressure. Display modules shall automatically alarm at ±20% of standard pressure (Vacuum and WAGD modules are set up at install.).
- 8-transducer modules shall each monitor up to eight (8) 4-20ma transducer inputs. The 4-digit display shall cycle through the inputs, indicating the pressure, temperature, current, flow, etc. that is being monitored. LED’s for each input monitored shall illuminate green for normal status, red for abnormal/alarm status.
- 10-signal switch input modules shall each accept up to 10 switch inputs. Inputs shall be for normally closed circuitry, per NFPA99. LEDs for each input shall illuminate green for normal status, red for abnormal/alarm status.
- The power supply shall be installed in the backbox. Power supply shall accept either 115 or 230 VAC pimary service, and shall include an On/Off rocker switch and a fuse holder.
- The audible alarm tone shall pulsate, 90 dBa at 2 meters. The audible portion of each alarm shall be silenced by means of the “Silence/Enter” button on the control module. Activation of additional alarms shall re-initiate the audible alarm. Regardless of the audible alarm, the display shall indicate abnormal as long as a fault condition exists.
- The panel shall be equipped with contacts for connection to the PC-based alarm monitoring software. Alarms that require installation of additional circuit boards to allow PC-based monitoring are not acceptable.
- Combination alarm panels shall be Chemetron® IMPACT Series 74-15-XXX.