Allied IMPACT Area Alarm Panel
- LEDs on each module indicate normal or abnormal gas line pressure status at a glance.
- Dual display modules available.
- Each area alarm can monitor up to 6 or 12 medical gas and/or vacuum services.
- Local or remote transducer installation (remote only for dual display modules).
- Alarm module calculates high and low alarm settings automatically.
- Primary power design accepts 115 or 230 VAC (50/60 Hz).
- Communicates with PC-based alarm monitor software. (Software and Interface Module sold separately).
- UL listed, ULC approved, NFPA 99 Compliant.
- Patent pending.
|Request a Quote|
IMPACT® area alarm panels shall be designed to meet the requirements of NFPA and CSA standards. Alarms shall be UL listed and ULC approved as an assembly and shall include all necessary displays, factory wiring, transformers and circuitry requiring only 115 volt or 230 VAC primary power. Internal voltage shall be stepped down to 5 VDC and 15 VDC for control circuit power. Voltage to external pressure or vacuum transducers shall be 15 VDC.
- Area alarm panels shall be modular in design. Each gas monitored shall have a Light Emitting Diode (LED) display to continuously indicate actual line pressure. A vertical series of LEDs shall further indicate relative line pressure.
- The control module shall include a Silence/Enter button, a Test/Shift button, an Up button, and a Down button. These buttons shall be used to silence the audible alarm, set up the alarm panel, and to test the alarm panel. The test button shall test all modules one at a time. An LED on the control module shall illuminate green to indicate power on.
- Line pressure modules shall be available in single and dual display configurations. Single display modules shall be specific to pressure or vacuum, dual display modules shall accept any combination of pressures or vacuum.
- The back box shall contain factory installed copper tube extensions, 6″ long, 3/8″ ID (1/2″ OD), to accept installer furnished lines from the medical gas system. Each inlet tube shall accept gas-specific DISS fittings for transducers, to prevent cross-connection.
- NOTE Dual display modules require that transducers be installed in the pipeline, not in the backbox. Pigtails are not provided for dual display modules.
- The power supply shall be installed in the backbox. Power supply shall include an On/Off rocker switch and a fuse holder.
- The audible alarm tone shall pulsate, 90 dBa at 2 meters. The audible signal shall be cancelled only by the alarm silence button or fault correction. The display shall remain illuminated to indicate the presence of the alarm condition. The alarm shall automatically reset with the correction of the fault condition. Should a new alarm occur while the panel is silenced, the audible alarm shall reactivate.
- The area alarm shall store the last four alarm conditions in memory at the alarm panel. These conditions can be indicated by using the buttons on the alarm panel control module.
- The panel shall be equipped with contacts for connection to the PC-based alarm monitoring software. Alarms that require installation of additional circuit boards to allow PC-based monitoring are not acceptable.
- Area Alarm panels shall be Chemetron® IMPACT Series 74-15-XXX.