Showing all 6 results
4D2W Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$950.00
4D2W-L Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$925.00
4D2W-L-N Gas Cylinder Storage Rack – Non-Seismic$725.00
4D2W-N Gas Cylinder Storage Rack – Non-Seismic$750.00
4D2W-R Gas Cylinder Storage Rack$925.00
4D2W-R-N Gas Cylinder Storage Rack – Non-Seismic$725.00
Racks are 48″ deep by 30″ tall, and secure 1-8 full size cylinders per rack.
JT Racking Systems are used as a safety rack to secure and restrain gas cylinders. They are typically used in hospital or laboratory gas storage rooms but can be utilized wherever securing of cylinders is needed.
To learn more about the modular capabilities of our cylinder storage racks and how they fit together, check out our racking system configurator.
OSHPD OPA # OPA-2878-10
Our 4D series cylinder storage racks are offered in two different variations to fit your needs. If you are concerned about OSHPD seismic rating, then our seismic rated racks are made to fit your needs. They are built with 1/4″ thick steel, and are OSHPD OPA # OPA-2878-10 rated. If you are looking to save some money, and not concerned with seismic rating, then we also offer a non-seismic version of our 4D cylinder storage racks. Our non-seismic racks are built with 1/8″ steel.
Custom Cylinder Rack Features – 4D Series:
- Meets NFPA Cylinder Restraint Requirements.
- Secure 1-8 Full Size Cylinders per Rack.
- Right and Left-Armed Racks Available for Multiple Cylinders in One Area.
- Modular Design Allows Unlimited Growth of Cylinder Quantity.
- Secures to Floors with Hilti® KwikBolts-TZ. (included.) ½” ID x 7″ Length.
- Organizes Gases by Types, and Maintains Them in Rows.
- Greatly Increases Storage Capacity of Both New and Existing Floor Space.
- Dual Restraint Required In Seismic Areas.
- Non-seismic: 2” x 2” x 1/8” Tube Steel, Hot Rolled, P & O
- Seismic rated: 2” x 2” x 1/4” Tube Steel, Hot Rolled, P & O
- 5/16″ Steel Welded Link Chain. Electrically Zinc Plated. Weight Load Limit: 1,900 lbs.
- 5/16″ Zinc Plated Carabineer Hooks. Weight Load Limit: 520 lbs.
- All Joints Wrap-Welded and Polished, Mounting Holes Drilled.
- Assembly Finished with Exterior Grade Polyurethane Powder Paint, Baked-On Finish, Standard Color: Black (Custom Color Available)