Ohmeda Compatible Compact Wall Outlet
- Flow rate exceeds the requirements of NFPA and CSA
- Accepts only Ohmeda Diamond™ gas specific adapters
- 100% pressure testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services
- Up to 3/4″ (19 mm) mounting plate thickness adjustment
- 360° swivel inlet pipe for easy installation
- Universal rough-in assembly to accept Quick Disconnects or DISS front adapters (can be interchanged at any time)
|Request a Quote|
The medical gas outlet shall be an Amico Alert-1 series.
Outlets shall be manufactured with a 7-3/4″ (197 mm) length type “K” 1/2″ (12.7 mm) outside diameter (3/8″ [9.5 mm] nominal) size copper inlet pipe stub which is silver brazed to the outlet body. The body shall be of 1-5/16″ (33 mm) diameter, one piece brass construction. For positive pressure gas services, the outlet shall be equipped with a primary and secondary check valve and the secondary check valve shall be rated at a maximum of 200 psi (1,379 kPa) in the event the primary check valve is removed for maintenance. Outlet bodies shall be gas specific by indexing each gas service to a gas specific pin indexing arrangement on the respective identification module.
A color coded front shall be used for ease of gas identification and aesthetic appeal.
With the back rough-in mounted, the outlet shall adjust up to 3/4″ (19 mm) variation in mounting plate thickness.
The latch-valve assembly shall be Ohmeda Diamond™ (Ohio Medical) Quick Disconnect compatible and accepts only corresponding Ohmeda type gas specific adapters.
All outlets shall be cleaned and degreased for medical gas service, factory assembled and tested.
The outlets are UL listed.
Amico products comply with NFPA 99.